This is a very exciting new project. We are working alongside Mel and the team at the Kentish Town Health Centre to create a wonderful Well-Beeing garden
Kids and adults come to the Well-beeing garden every Thursday afternoon 3:30-4:45 to keep that summer ‘Festival’ feeling going all autumn long in a series of free Nestival events:
- Sept 15 Apple pressing…come and sample freshly pressed juice
- Sept 22 Spring bulb planting…take home your own free pot!
- Sept 29 Apple pressing….
- Oct 6 Hedgerow jams making. Let’s turn hawthorns, crab apples & any other Well beeing goodies into jam.
- Oct 13 Kids – let’s make our ‘Nestival’ bird feeders and wildlife Winter habitats. Adults, let’s plant tulip bulbs.
- Oct 20 Let’s make rosehip syrup…great for Vitamin C. Painting party. Come and paint falling leaves and celebrate autumn
- Oct 27 Kids – let’s make half term pumpkin characters. Adults, fancy some pumpkin soup, let’s get cookin’
- Nov 3 Overwintering veg. Let’s get planting broad beans ‘n garlic. Nifty nettles – come and make nettle string…it’s magic!
- Nov 10 Painting party. Come and paint seed heads and the beauty of approaching winter.
- Nov 17 Kids let’s make ‘Nestival’ bird feeders and Winter habitats. Adults feelin’ fruity? Come and learn how to grow fruit
- Nov 24 Hedgehog hotels. How can we look after friendly wildlife in winter.