Free May/June activities
Come and join us every Thursday afternoon from 3:30-4:45 for an sunny afternoon of free activities…whatever the weather.
- 4/5 Fancy building a raised bed to grow plants/veg. Come and find out how.
- 11/5 Feeling herby? Come and learn about growing herbs n have a cuppa herb t!
- 18/5 Want to design your own Chelsea flower show garden. Come n learn how
- 25/5 Wild about wildflowers? Come and learn grow a wildflower meadow
- 1/6 Half term botanical painting workshop. Kids, learn how to paint beautiful flowers
- 8/6. Elderflower cordial workshop. Come and learn about free (sustainable) food foraging.
- 15/6 Garden design workshop. How to plant up your outdoor space for summer colour.
- 22/6 Summer solstice antics…fairy crowns and witches brew!
- 29/6 Pond dipping. Learn how to build your own wildlife pond.
Monday 30th January 2017
7-9.30 pm upstairs at Grafton (corner Grafton and Prince of Wales Roads, NW5
At the start of 2017, the Camden Air Action network invites you to a café style event on developing practical local clean air solutions. Concerned individuals, TRAs, Neighbourhood Forums, campaigning groups. health professionals and local councillors: all welcome.
Come along and join the café style discussion table that most reflects your interests for exchanging clean air action information and ideas. And help generate the buzz of energy and ideas we need to build creative clean air solutions. Table topics include creating clean air routes to school; clean fuel transport; organising awareness raising clean air community events; green fuel home energy; developing Camden’s air activist network for stronger mutual support, and maximum effectiveness. Followed by free networking/ social time.
Come along to share your vision of the communities and streets you want to live in, and to raise a glass to a greener, cleaner air Camden.
Part two of Sadiq’s ‘consultation’ which Simon Birkett said didn’t go far enough. How can we stand by when our children are being exposed to dangerously polluted air, putting them at greater risk of serious health conditions.
For more details, see www.london.gov.uk
Saturday 19th November, 10am to 3 pm, Peckwater Centre, 6 Peckwater St, NW5 2TX.
Drop in and help us create an inspiring new therapeutic community garden in the heart of Kentish Town. Bring gloves & a spade (if you can) Refreshments provided! For further details, email: Greenhealthspace@gmail.com