9th September, Parliament Hill, 2-5pm. Join us to stretch out summer and share dreams & bright ideas for cleaning up the air in our back-to-school lives in Camden.
We’ll be spreading our picnic blankets alongside the Stone of Free speech on the grassy east facing slopes of Parliament Hill. (If you’re coming from Highgate Road, head up the hill on the paved path that runs up behind the Café, and you’ll find us on the right. If you are coming from the south, just keep going over the shoulder of the hill beyond the bandstand.)
Everyone welcome at this family friendly information sharing social event. Bring a picnic blanket and food and drink to share. Maybe skipping ropes and frizbees to entertain the kids? Get the latest updates on local and London wide action to end air pollution – especially to improve conditions around our local schools. Share stories of summer travels and local events. Catch up with friends and make new contacts for cleaning up the air we breathe.
Bring friends & family, or just yourself, to indulge in some Blue Skies Thinking on ways we can work together to co-create clean air communities in Camden.
Saturday 17th June, 11am to 5pm, Kentish Town Road
Come and join us for an inspiring tour of our new green spaces off Kentish Town Road.
The ‘Well Beeing Garden‘ at the James Wigg practice will open from 11am-12:30 for a FREE LAUGHTER YOGA session.
Stop for live music at the Platform 1 Cottage Garden at KT overground station between 1:00-2:30pm.
Stop off at our pop up Camden Air Action stall and find out how green spaces help counter pollution.
The day will finish at ‘The Listening Space’ at The Caversham Group Practice between 3 – 5pm where FREE TEA AND HERB SCONES will be served!
For more info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Free May/June activities
Come and join us every Thursday afternoon from 3:30-4:45 for an sunny afternoon of free activities…whatever the weather.
- 4/5 Fancy building a raised bed to grow plants/veg. Come and find out how.
- 11/5 Feeling herby? Come and learn about growing herbs n have a cuppa herb t!
- 18/5 Want to design your own Chelsea flower show garden. Come n learn how
- 25/5 Wild about wildflowers? Come and learn grow a wildflower meadow
- 1/6 Half term botanical painting workshop. Kids, learn how to paint beautiful flowers
- 8/6. Elderflower cordial workshop. Come and learn about free (sustainable) food foraging.
- 15/6 Garden design workshop. How to plant up your outdoor space for summer colour.
- 22/6 Summer solstice antics…fairy crowns and witches brew!
- 29/6 Pond dipping. Learn how to build your own wildlife pond.