Free May/June activities
Come and join us every Thursday afternoon from 3:30-4:45 for an sunny afternoon of free activities…whatever the weather.
- 4/5 Fancy building a raised bed to grow plants/veg. Come and find out how.
- 11/5 Feeling herby? Come and learn about growing herbs n have a cuppa herb t!
- 18/5 Want to design your own Chelsea flower show garden. Come n learn how
- 25/5 Wild about wildflowers? Come and learn grow a wildflower meadow
- 1/6 Half term botanical painting workshop. Kids, learn how to paint beautiful flowers
- 8/6. Elderflower cordial workshop. Come and learn about free (sustainable) food foraging.
- 15/6 Garden design workshop. How to plant up your outdoor space for summer colour.
- 22/6 Summer solstice antics…fairy crowns and witches brew!
- 29/6 Pond dipping. Learn how to build your own wildlife pond.